Wednesday 4 August 2010

Cher - Remixes

Cher
Cher needs no introduction, she has made some fantastic records over her extensive career and in more recent years has been a favourite of remixers and DJs, making Cher a club and dancefloor diva.
Here is a small selection of remixes, most of which have never been commercially available.....
Cher is one of my favourite singers and actresses, and has been since I was a small boy....I liked her long before her mega stardom of 'Shoop Shoop' and 'Believe'.
I'm looking forward to Cher's new album, which has been promised for the past 5 years...but is rumoured to be getting a 2011 release.....fingers crossed.

  1. Believe (Wayne G Anthem)
  2. If I Could Turn Back time (Almighty Mix)
  3. Love is In The Air (Mixmaster Mix)
  4. One By One (Junior Vasques Pride Mix)
  5. Take Me Home (Hot Tracks Remix)
  6. Taxi Taxi (Dance Remix)
  7. We All Sleep Alone (ThunderPuss Remix)

Link Me Home

1 comment: