Monday 11 January 2010

Sigue Sigue Sputnik ~ Love Missile F1-11

Sigue Sigue Sputnik ~ Love Missile F1-11
  1. Love Missile F1-11....Dance Mix
  2. Love Missile F1-11....Westbam Mix
  3. Love Missile F1-11...Re-Recording Part II
Sigue Sigue Sputnik - The new generation of rock music. Elements of punk, glam, dance, electro and rock....this group were way ahead of their time, and a step in front of the rest, those who followed were imposters.
A great band, and a fantastic line up of Martin Degville, Neal X and Tony James!
They had the sound, They had the attitude, They had the image..................
'Love Missile F1-11' was and still is one of the best anthems of the 80's taken from their debut album 'Flaunt It', the band is still going strong, sometimes with and without core and founder members Martin, Neal and Tony.

Link Missile

3 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I don't know if you missed my comment on one of your previous entries so I thought I might try it again with this post.

    I've read on the 'Siobhan Fahey Realm' blog that you've got the short movie 'Jiggery Pokery' with Siobhan and Jaye Davidson.
    Is there a way that you could upload it somewhere (rapidshare etc.)? I would really love to see the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I only have it on VHS and would have to convert it, I am informed that the Siobhan Fahey Realm is putting it up though so that will be good.
    Siobhan is great in it, her vocals are very different to her records.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for your answer!

    Do you know when the person who owns the 'Siobhan Fahey Realm' blog is going to put it up? I'm trying to find this short movie for so long now. I don't want to know how many viruses, malware and/or Trojans I will probably find on my hard disk for browsing thousands of websites and clicking on every link with the title 'Jiggery Pokery'.
    Nobody has it!
    There's only this one clip on YouTube with the fan dance song which was copied and pasted onto so many sites but that's about all there is to see from the movie.
    It's quite frustrating and odd since it has a lot of interesting people in it. Siobhan, Jaye and Ute Lemper.
    I even contacted the production company but they don't bother answering my e-mails.
    Hmpf! :/

    Is it a lot of work to convert the movie?

    ReplyDelete